How can I pay for my Spray-Net franchise?
- Financing makes starting a business more affordable than you think. Our proven business model and financial structure are pre-approved by major banks, which helps secure a business loan.
- Our franchise recruitment team will also help you evaluate different financial options.
Where is my investment going, exactly?
- Franchise Fee: This is what gives you the exclusive right to operate a business under the Spray-Net brand and access our proprietary products and technologies.
- Starter Kit: includes all the apparel, marketing materials, business cards and everything else you need to meet your customers as an official Spray-Net partner.
- Training & Travel: covers your travel and lodging during the first initial phase of your training, which takes place at our head office.
- Equipment: all of it, from your spray guns, power tools and even our mobile spray booth
- Accounting & Legal Fees: starting a business is sort of a big deal, so you’ll need a lawyer to look through your franchise contract and an accountant to crunch the numbers.
- Opening Marketing: aka, your grand opening plan. This is the strategic marketing plan we create to generate leads and start building brand awareness in a new Spray-Net territory.
- Inventory: The minimum level of stock needed to complete your first set of jobs.
How much can I expect to make?
Apart from how many territories you purchase and how you structure your business, your financial results will depend on where you are in the Learn, Optimize, Apply & Scale trajectory.
- LEARN: year 1 is your learning year. You’ll climb the initial learning curve and start building a team, creating a network of referrals with other local contractors and ranking organically online.
- OPTIMIZE: in year 2, you and your team will put your newfound knowledge and experience into full gear. You’ll get referrals from the jobs you completed in year 1 and you’ll have a bunch of beautiful revamps to show your new potential customers. Both of which can potentially help in boosting your sales ratio.
- APPLY: by year 3, you’ll have built a solid team and you’ll be ready for local Spray-Net domination! You’ll start to create clusters of revamps in different neighbourhoods, which will help fortify brand-awareness in your territory. At this point, you’re much more confident in your sales and on-site production game.
- SCALE: you’re pretty much a pro now and depending on your goals, you can scale your operations across multiple Spray-Net territories.
A franchise is still a business!
A franchise is a business with support, but it’s still a business. While our team is there to support you, your financial success is directly attributed to your own personal grit. Our franchisees understand that there’s a shared responsibility to make their businesses successful, which is why regardless of how much support we offer, they’re hands-on owner operators who get their hands dirty!