Bring one of Canada’s fastest growing franchises to the US!
all while giving you a rock-solid edge over the competition.
It’s been a fun and wild ride since launching Spray-Net in 2010 to becoming one of Canada’s fastest growing franchises! Hover over a year to see what we’ve been up to
After running his own student painting franchise, then 23-year-old
founds Spray-Net and the permanent exterior paint solution! His goal was to offer homeowners a like-new factory finish that could save them on the cost of replacement- even on those surfaces you would think couldn’t be painted at all, like aluminum and vinyl doors and windows.
Spray-Net ditches the brush and roller and instead opts for the spray gun.
Our team grows from 3 to 7 members and we start digging into the nitty-gritty of factory painting and industrial-strength coatings. Our mission is to optimize the controlled process of factory painting for outdoor and on-site application for homeowners.
We open our head-office to house our growing team and fleet of trucks and trailers.
We launch our proprietary line of exterior paints and coatings and revamp our first 500 homes!
We do some re-rebranding and the Spray-Net logo is given a more modern, sleek look.
We sell our first two franchises and
Carmelo is awarded with the Air Miles for Business Small Business Achievement Award.
We’re featured on an episode of Dragons’ Den, the Canadian version of Shark Tank, where
Carmelo seals a record-breaking deal with Boston Pizza’s Jim Treliving.
We sign 19 new franchisees nation-wide across Canada!
We launch our in-house call center to handle all customer calls, emails and quote bookings for our network of franchisees.
What a year!
We revamp over 5000 homes nation-wide.
We launch our proprietary software, The Spray-Network.
We open a distribution center at our head office for stocking and shipping paint and supplies to our franchisees.
Two professional paint chemists join our team full-time and we file a patent for our exclusive weather-adjustable paint formulations.
The Canadian Franchise Association names us the fastest growing home-improvement franchise in Canada.
Thanks to a 5-year growth rate of 2355%, we make
#2 on Profit500’s fastest growing consumer services companies.
USA, here we come!
Be part of the first wave of entrepreneurs to bring our innovative permanent exterior paint solution to the US!
Spray-Net’s fast-growing franchise can help you propel your existing painting business to the next level
By becoming a Spray-Net partner, you can:
1) Increase your revenue streams: offer your customers services most painters don’t offer, like painting aluminum and vinyl doors and windows and even staining brick.
2) Increase efficiency and productivity: it calculates your quotes, the amount of paint you need for your jobs and it even sends your paint orders to our distribution center… what doesn’t the Spray-Network do? By doing most of the admin work for you, our proprietary software allows you to focus 100% of your time on executing your jobs and keeping your customers happy!
3) Create a barrier to entry for your competition: our paints and coatings are formulated with our patent-pending weather-adjustable technology, so you’ll deliver a unique on-site service that homeowners really can’t get anywhere else.
Converting your business doesn’t mean losing your independence as an entrepreneur. It means taking advantage of an industry-leading expertise and being in business for yourself…not by yourself.
- Phrase IPainter & his trailerJuggles all call & emailZero to minimal company
brandingWord of mouth referrals fuel
businessNo operating systemUses commercially-available
- Phrase IIPainter & his officeGets a little more help for answering
calls & emails from an admin assistantInconsistent company brandingHit-or-miss tactics with no
long-term planMultiple non-integrated systemUses commercially-available
- Phrase IIIPainter & Spray-netDoesn’t answer any calls or emails
thanks to an in-house call centerConsistent & coherent
company brandingFull-funnel marketing approach
optimized for growthOne fully-integrated proprietary
system. The Spray-Network!
Uses our proprietary line of